Monday, August 1, 2011

It's the little things...

I love my husband. He is my apple pie, my expensive perfume, my sunshine, and my armor. He is who I want to see every morning and every night for the rest of my life. He is who I want to raise my baby boy and all of my other future children with. I've made a list of 25 reasons why I love my hubby:

1. He is a hard, hard worker. It doesn't matter if he's working for his employer or just helping a friend, his whole heart goes into his work.

2. He is protective. He gets MAD if anyone does me wrong or looks at me in Walmart. He wants me to himself and I can dig that ;).

3. He is an amazing daddy to Connor. One look at his face when he sees Connor and you just know how much he loves him. He's been changing diapers and making bottles since day 1. He also doesn't care that he has to carry a Petunia Pickle Bottom diaper bag when him and little man go somewhere.

4. He smells good. I mean REALLY good.

5. His teeth are so beautiful. I could state all day.

6. He is super athletic. He excels at every sport EVER! It's really weird.

7. He takes care of me. He will use his last penny to make sure my needs are met.

8. He knows how important being a woman is to me. He let's me cook, get dolled up, and craft.... Even if that means he doesn't get to watch his favorite tv show because he's feeding our baby.

9. He offers to get me pedicures. I don't have to ask. He offers!

10. He let's me be me. If I need to cry, he let's me.

11. He makes me feel pretty. I don't have to be dressed up to feel good around him.

12. He is extremely faithful. I trust him with my heart.

13. He is open about my religious beliefs. He let's me talk about my prayers, my Jesus, my fears.... And never makes me feel wrong.

14. He is steady. He doesn't make fast changes, yet he is impulsive enough to still be spontaneous.

15. His family. I love his family. MY new family.

16. He only eats meat and cheese. So if we order fajitas for one, I get all the yummy guacamole and pico de gallo ;).

17. Dr. Peppers and Mountain Dews make him happy.

18. He is serious about his television shows. As am I....

19. He supports my dreams. He is letting me finish my education before he starts going after his own dreams.

20. His eyes are really reallllllly blue!

21. He has big dreams! And he knows how to fulfill them!

22. He is country! He likes guns, sports, big trucks, horses, and boots... But he still wears flip flops.

23. He watches Grey's Anatomy with me. This is huge. Actually, he watches anything with me.

24. He is handy! He can fix anything!

And last.... But most importantly ;)

25. He is undeniably the hottest, most gorgeous man I've ever laid my eyes on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment