Friday, June 24, 2011

Church, fathers, and good cookin'!

Today my husband, son, and I went to church with one set of my grandparents. The church was a very cozy and intimate Baptist church, far from what I am used to! The churches I have recently been a part of are very large and of a nondenominational practice. I felt good at this little church and plan on returning in a couple of weeks. My grandmother and I have decided to go on a women’s trip in July with the church and I am very excited about it!
After church my husband, son, and I came to my parent’s house to eat and spend time with my dad for father’s day. I always enjoy days like these because they are full of family, food, laughter, and LOTS of love!
Tomorrow I am going to start on some little girl headbands! I have some really good ideas and I’m so excited to get started!
On another awesome note, my grandmother gave me a really neat device to help in my efforts of sewing a straight line on my sewing machine! I cannot wait to try this out!

No comments:

Post a Comment