Friday, June 24, 2011

Newfound Glory and Aspiring Inspirations

Hello! I’ve been wanting to create a blog for some time now so I finally did it! I always revert back to my Xanga days and I always remember how exciting those times were…. Expressing every little thought on my mind, finding myself through words, and rationalizing any thought or worry I had at the time through the art of word arrangement.
This blog may be a tad more mature than my old Xanga since I am no longer interested in the latest hardcore band and being straightedge but instead interested in crafting, cooking, and the design of life created by our heavenly God. Oh…. And I am no longer a bright-eyed teenager but now a “wiser-than-I-once-was” new bride and mother.
I really just want a place that I can write about my experiences in the kitchen or with my hot glue gun. I also want to share the wonders of being a new wife, mother, Christian, daughter, sister, niece, and ALMOST college graduate.
I have literally filled about 50 different note pages on my iPhone with random sayings, thoughts, recipes, bible verses, song lyrics, etc. And… Since my #1 goal right now is to become Mrs. Organized (I think I’m allowed to be two different Mrs. in these circumstances…. Right??) I’ve decided I should probably begin organizing my thoughts first.
This introduction of my intentions has to be cut short because I’m certain my darling 6 month old son is hungry…. And I have to wake up early for my first time visiting a new baptist church with a set of grandparents I have recently reconnected with.
Goodnight to anyone interested in this. I feel great!

No comments:

Post a Comment