Friday, June 24, 2011

Connor Connor Connor.....

At 6 months old, Connor is sitting up perfectly, rolling over, and....THROWING FITS! I just went to eat at the cafe with Papa and him and I let Connor suck on a french fry. It started getting soggy and his two little teeth kept tearing pieces off, so I took it from him. Bad idea. He started SCREAMING. I tested my hypothesis of him already being spoiled by putting the french fry back in his mouth.... Yep. He stopped screaming. My hypothesis was definitely supported. Absolutely crazy lol. I did this a few more times to test the reliability of this study.... and my hypothesis was supported over and over and over again.

I came home and fed him some sweet potatoes and chicken (the kind appropriate for babies), bathed him, and now he is sleeping soundly. He is cracking me up lately. I never expected to see such a big personality in such a small person. I am so in love.

Last night he was fighting his sleep so hard. He would calm down, close his eyes, and then throw his fist at the bed and wake himself up. This was a continuous cycle for about an hour.... Finally around midnight (two hours past his bedtime), he fell asleep.... Only to wake back up at 2:00 am, like always. And then again at 4:40 am..... But then slept until 10:00 am. Wow I feel so refreshed today.

I have been babysitting my cousin for the past two weeks and I've had to wake up between 6:30-8:00 am everyday, which is not what I am used to... So it felt very nice sleeping in this morning.

I'm spending the rest of my day playing with my new handheld sewing machine, attempting to make a massive baby bow, and maybe watching tv in my old bedroom, since I'm out at my parents' house.

What a good life!

No comments:

Post a Comment