Sunday, July 3, 2011

My husband is my new carpenter


A few months ago my husband brought home a ton of random wood pieces and told me he was going to build baby Connor a toy chest. Well, today he did it!!!! Him and my Papa worked on it for about 6 hours! Wow I have never seen this side of him before. Yeah yeah he's a great electrician and yeah yeah he makes delicious steaks... But he is an outstanding carpenter!!!!! I have so many projects lined up for him now. I'm not saying I ever doubted his abilities, I just never knew so many talents could be compiled in one person. He does it all...

I've been reading this book about becoming a perfect help meet for my husband (by Debi Pearl) and I've learned so much. I have learned that times when our marriage seemed hard and bad were the times that I was sinning against God. I have learned that once I truly opened my heart our love would grow so fast. I'm blessed to have a husband who would stick by me through so much. We never have and never will have a problem with lying or cheating, but things such as getting mad at him for leaving a doritos bag in the living room is still a sin.

This book is changing my life. If any wives are reading this and want to learn how to become a better helper for your husband, read this book!!! It brings the bible into the content. It's real!

Off to bed! With my family by my side :) Sooo blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment