Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Pink lemonade pie

I got this recipe off of Creations by Kara's blog and since I'm the type of person who sees a recipe and IMMEDIATELY has to try it, I did. Except I ran into lots of issues when trying to get the ingredients lol...

My beater is in storage, so I had to buy a $10 beater from Family Dollar. When I got there to buy it, I realized I left my wallet at home so my dear husband had to bring it to me. Then I go to Kroger to get my ingredients but I forgot to get the whip cream until I got all the way to my aunt's house in Bangs. I go to their little store to get some and there is a big sign on the door that says, "Not accepting debit/credit cards right now." I only took my debit card. I go back to the car and find $1.50 in pennies and am able to buy the stinkin whip cream.

Anywho... Here is the recipe:

-1 Graham cracker pie crust
-8 oz of cream cheese
-14 oz (1 can) sweetened condensed milk
-6 oz of concentrated pink lemonade juice mix (half of a container)
-4 oz (half of a container) of whip cream

The steps:
1. Beat the whip cream until light and fluffy
2. Slowly add in the sweetened condenses milk and then the pink lemonade concentrate.
3. Fold in the whip cream
4. Pour into pie crust and chill for 4 hours or until hardened.

UPDATE:

Freeze the pie overnight for an absolute splendid flavor/texture!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment